Duram Mask is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (GDPR), the data controller is Duram Mask.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect a number of information while you are using our Website. Here is what information may be collected while using our Website.
Information You Give Us. You may give us information about you using our Website when you fill our contact form. We may collect certain information, including, but not limited to, your full name, address and email address. Such information is collected solely for the purpose of contacting you regarding our products and services and to include you, should you opt in, on our newsletter or provide you with any other information in need to be sent by Duram Mask.
Communications with Duram Mask. When you communicate with Duram Mask or use our Website to communicate with us by filling our form, we may collect information about your communication and any information you choose to provide us. We collect this information as a means to communicate with you and inform you further about our Products and Services.
Email Address Contact Information. You may choose to enter email addresses of contacts to access certain features of our Website. We may collect such information to facilitate your access to such features.
Other Information. You may otherwise choose to provide us information when you fill in a form, conduct a search, update or add information to your Duram Mask Account, respond to surveys, post to community forums, participate in promotions, or use other features of our Website.
Information We Automatically Collect from Your Use of our Website.When you use our Website, we may automatically collect the following information:
- Usage Information. We may collect information about your interactions with our Website.
- Log Data. We automatically collect log information when you use our Website. That information includes, without limitation: details about how you’ve used our Website (including links to third party applications), IP address, access times, the page you have viewed or engaged with before or after using our Website,device type, operating system type and version, browser, browser language, domain and other systems information, platform types and usage statistics about Your interaction with our Website. We collect such as information as a means to provide, improve and develop our Website and to create a trusted safer environment on our Website. Please read below the exact purposes of using such information.
Information We Collect from Third Parties.We may use third-party browser and mobile analytics services on our Service to help us analyse how users use our Website by noting when you arrive on our Website, how often You used the Website, the events that occur within the Website, usage data and performance data. The information collected will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers as a means to provide, improve and develop our Website and to create and maintain a trusted, safer environment in our website.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Apart from the purposes stated above, we use, store, and process information we collect for the following purposes:
To Provide, Improve, and Develop our Website
- To enable you to access and use our Website.
- To operate, protect, improve and optimize our Website and experience, such as by performing analytics and conducting research.
- to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already enquired about.
To Create and Maintain a Trusted and Safer Environment
- To notify you about changes to ourWebsite;
- To ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- to administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure;
- To Detect and prevent fraud, spam, abuse, security incidents, and other harmful activity.
- To conduct investigations and risk assessments.
- To verify or authenticate information or identifications provided by you
- To comply with our legal obligations.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information to the following parties:
Third Party Business Partners, Service Providers, Contractors or Agents: We may share Your information with third party companies that perform services on Our behalf, including for payment processing, payment facilitating services, order fulfilment services, data analysis, marketing services, advertising services (including but not limited to retargeted advertising), e-mail and hosting services, and customer services and support. These third-party service providers may access Your personal information, and are required to use it solely as directed by Us for the purposes outlined above.
Advertising of Third Party Products/Services: Unless we don’t obtain your consent, we may use and share with third party advertisers (and other third parties) your information to show general demographic and preference information among our Users. The information collected may be used to offer You targeted ad-selection and delivery in order to personalize Your User experience by increasing the likelihood that advertisements for products and services You see will appeal to You.
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials to enforce and comply with the law when we make our Website available for use. We will share information with government agencies as required by law or as instructed by the relevant enforcement authorities of the Israel. We may further disclose information about you to government or law enforcement officials if, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), at the request of providing such information for matters including, but not limited to:
- to protect Duram Mask Technologies’ Proprietary and Intellectual Property Rights;
- to secure our associate third parties’ Proprietary and Intellectual Property Rights;
- to protect the safety of the public or any person; or
- to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, fraudulent, unethical or legally actionable activity.
YOUR RIGHTS TO INFORMATION
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at Duram Mask Email Address.
Please note that we reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to your account or use of our Website. This includes administrative and service announcements sent via email. Transactional account messages may be unaffected if you opt-out from receiving marketing communications.
You are entitled to request to see and challenge information third parties provide to us as part of our fraud detection, prevention and risk assessment efforts. Requests in this section should be addressed to: Duram Mask, Ramat Hakovesh, 4493000, Israel.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES OR APPS
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from other partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these links, please note that these providers have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these Services.
We are continuously implementing and updating administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your information against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, or alteration. However, the Internet is not a 100% secure environment so we can’t guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of your information. In case of security failure either of Duram Mask or any of our Servers, we will inform you of such failure within 72 hours.